Red Lentil Chicken Curry
1. Prepare the lentils according to package instructions. Dice chicken and marinate in the curry paste.
2. Peel the onion and garlic and dice finely. Wash the Chinese cabbage and cut it into strips. Remove florets from the cauliflower and clean them. Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds and cut it into cubes.
3. Heat the coconut oil over medium heat with the spices in the pan, roast the onions, garlic, vegetables, and the chicken in the pan until nicely browned. Deglaze with the coconut milk and simmer for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat, add the YDP protein and heat again while stirring, until a creamy consistency is obtained (!!over low to medium heat!!)
5. Serve with the lentils and sprinkle cashews over the top.
|80 g||lentils (red)|
|300 g||chicken breast|
|2 tsp.||curry paste (yellow)|
|1||clove of garlic|
|180 g||chinese cabbage|
|1 tbsp.||coconout oik|
|½ tsp.||coriander seeds|
|1 pinch of||cayenne pepper|
|1 tsp.||curry powder|
|180 g||coconut milk|
|100 g||Your Daily Protein Egg White Nature|