Minced Meat-Vegetable Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Sear the minced meat in a frying pan.
2. Reduce the heat to medium. Peel the onion and garlic and chop finely together with the chilli pepper.
3. Peel the carrots and cut into sticks. Clean the peppers and cut them into large cubes. Clean the cauliflower and remove small florets. Add everything to the pan with the spices.
4. Puree the tomatoes, protein and coconut milk with a blender, and also add to the pan. Crumble the feta and add.
5. Bake in an ovenproof dish or pan for 10-15 minutes.
|400 g||beef minced meat (lean)|
|1||clove of garlic|
|1 cm||chili peppers|
|2 pinches of||cumin|
|190 g||tomatoes, sieved|
|60 g||protein YDP|
|50 g||coconut milk|
|180 g||feta (light)|