Mousse au Chocolat
1. Stir 30 ml milk with pudding powder until smooth
2. In a saucepan, bring the rest of the milk to the boil with the sugar and espresso, remove from the stove and stir in the pudding milk. Reduce the heat, put the saucepan back on the stove and slowly cook the mixture into a pudding while stirring (cook according to the instructions on the pudding powder packaging).
3. Crumble in the chocolate and stir. The mixture will become a chocolate paste.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl, stir in the skyr and cocoa and chill.
5. In the meantime, beat the egg whites with salt until stiff, fold the egg whites into the solid chocolate mass bit by bit (otherwise it will collapse) and refrigerate overnight.
|25 g||chocolate pudding powder|
|100 ml||milk or plant-based milk alternative|
|1 cup||espresso (approx. 50 g)|
|25 g||dark chocolate, 65% cocoa|
|15 g||baking cocoa|
|1 pinch||of salt|
|125 g||Your Daily Protein Egg White Nature|